Tuesday, June 30, 2015

#ThailandTuesday: 40 Days

40.

The number of years the Israelites wandered in the desert.

The number of days Jesus fasted and prayed.

The number of days until I move to Thailand.

It's getting so close.

I have my passport, visa, and ticket.

I still need to pack and finish support raising.

In the midst of so many things, there is such a temptation to focus on all the things to do and completely forget the things God wants to do- right now. God isn't waiting for me to get to Thailand. He has something for me today. And you know way, He has something for you today too. I'm remembered of these Jon Foreman lyrics, "Why do I worry? Why do I freak out? God knows what I need, He knows what I need."

Thank You God that you meet us where we are everyday. Thank You for your provisions in our lives. Thank You for the sweetness of Your friendship today.

Take time today to pause and pay attention to who God is and what He is doing. He is more than we could ever ask or think and He is enough for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment