Tuesday, June 16, 2015

#ThailandTuesday: Fun Video!!

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share a video with all of you that some of the folks in Thailand made for me. It gives you a glimpse of what the school feels like and what the students are like. I think it is so cool to hear where all of these students are from and what their families are doing... and I get an opportunity to teach here and I'm sure they will teach me a lot as well!


To be honest, I don't like asking for money. I feel like people must be tired of hearing about it. But this is the season I am in- a season of raising a support team. I believe in what God has called me to do and everyone is invited to invest in some way (prayer, encouragement, finances, etc). The question now is, would you seriously pray about investing financially? In order to fulfill a 2 year commitment, I still need about $23,000 (about $1,000/month). Here's the thing, every bit matters, even if it is $5 or $100 a month or a one time gift.

I'm leaving in 54 days. Will you respond to this invitation?

Even if you can't give now but think you might be able to in the next 2 years then please, let me know. I can count that in toward my total!

As always, thank you all for the love and support many of you have shown. If we haven't connected yet, I would love to! Feel free to email me.

Blessings,
Kassie

No comments:

Post a Comment