I have some important information regarding where I am in the process of going to Thailand.
1. I leave on August 10!
2. We are currently deciding on whether or not I can fully commit to 2 full years at this time. Why are we deciding this? Because so far I do not have the funds (one time gifts and monthly commitments) to stay for 2 years. My sending organization asks that all funds be either committed or in the account before I go. As it is right now I am getting close to having enough to go for one full year (78% of what I need). I am at about 40% for two full years. We are also looking into if there is a possibility for me to go for one year and continue to raise support during the first year for the second year. The deadline for making this decision is 3 weeks from today.
Here is how you can pray/respond:
- pray that God's will would be done for how long I am supposed to stay in Thailand for this first time around (I might want to go longer... which is another process with my sending organization).
- Pray for full provision
- Pray about jumping in with the financial support team... even if you aren't in a place now but think you might want to in January or next summer, please communicate that with me.
Also... I am picking these up today to send out! If you don't think I have your address and you want one, please email me (klight@quikmail.org).
Love and blessings!!

No comments:
Post a Comment