This would be a lot of work but very rewarding for many reasons and here's why:
1. It's something I've wanted to do for a very long time. It's one of those dreams that I have felt like has been put on hold and now it's being given back to me.
2. Missionaries sacrifice a lot for their families and sometimes that means having quality music education. I'm excited about the possibility of serving the students, families, and school in this way. Music is such a gift.
3. Music can be used in so many ways. It can connect with people in ways words can't. It can be used in worship and to glorify God. It develops skills far beyond learning an instrument.
This past week I also had the chance to attend a Baylor Wind Ensemble concert and I got to hear some of my favorite composers and pieces. It was a gift to hear quality music that I love. I can't wait to see how God uses my music education in Thailand!
Want to partner with me? join the team! I'm in the process of raising support and am currently at 15%. Your investment serves the people of Thailand as well as these students and their families. For example, your investment helps these students have quality music education. Click on the link above about how to join the support team or email me at klight@quikmail.org.
No comments:
Post a Comment