Friday, March 6, 2015

Welcome to My Blog!!

Hey everyone! Thanks for stopping by. On this blog you will hopefully find out about my journey to move to Thailand and how you can be a part!

I will be posting regular updates as I prepare to go in August and then continue to provide updates while I'm there!

Right now I am beginning the support raising process. I am currently 5% funded and need to be at 80% before I can buy a plane ticket. That is about $1,900/month. For perspective- if 190 people gave at least $10 a month, I would be fully funded!  Every little bit counts! Would you start thinking about supporting me in this way?

What would you be investing in?
-Students and families at Chiang Rai International Christian School where I will be teaching.
-Unreached people in Thailand and surrounding countries
-Other  missionaries in Thailand
-Me being able to do what I feel God has called me to do.

Hope you enjoy learning more about this exciting opportunity! Contact me or comment if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment