Tuesday, March 10, 2015

#ThailandTuesday

I am going to be doing a thing called #ThailandTuesday where I will be posting things about my journey to move to Thailand as well as things that I am looking forward to/thankful for.

Here is a little update-
1. I move to Thailand in 5 months!!! (August 2015)
2. I am currently at 5% support which is awesome since I just started raising support to go. I need to be at 80% funded to be able to buy a plane ticket. Want to learn more about joining the team? Click on the "Instructions on How to Give/Join the Team" link!! Every little bit helps.

What is something I am looking forward to as I move to Thailand? I am looking forward to...

       Thai Food!!!!


         
What else am I doing right now? Well, I am finishing up my Masters in Social Work right now at Baylor and will graduate in May!! I am also continuing to teach private lessons and lead in the junior high ministry.

Some other news... I am moving in a month! I am moving in with my parents to help save money. Please be praying for this transition just because moving and packing can be stressful at any time, but right now I am right at the end of finishing my masters and so there is a lot to do!

I have also begun looking at housing options in my new city and connecting with people on Facebook who will be a part of my new community!

Thankful for each of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment